Thursday 12 March 2015

Skeleton Unit Completed

This weeks entry to the Challenge was another unit of 26 Skeleton Warriors which netted me another 130 points to take my total to 590 so far.


I've posted more picture and details on my Oldhammer blog along with a picture of the army so far.


I also completed my entry into the anti-hero theme round which should net me some additional points and take my total to around 650 points.  I'll post pictures and details on these once voting on the theme round is finished.

I have a unit of 10 skeleton cavalry half painted, these should be finished in the next day or so.  Following these will be the 90 6mm Cossacks for my Napoleonic Russians I started a couple of weeks ago, I'm aiming to have these completed by Monday morning.  This will leave me with five days to gain another 160 points, for these I plan to paint up 38 Dark Age Saxon skirmishers to go with my Arthurian army.

It should be an interesting week.

1 comment: